Thursday, February 12, 2009

The wireless I jack from a couple of my neighbors hasn't been available until now.  So I'll be playing catch up today.  And believe it or not, it's a busy day today, so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Tuesday:  Went to Blossom in downtown, yes Blossom again, with my friend Mylah.  As usual the food was great.  We ordered pho of course, and a Lemongrass Steak dish, oh yes, and a chicken dish.  EVERYTHING was YUMMY!


Iced coffee with condensed milk, Thai iced tea and Mylah drinking the ginger iced tea pictured above. :)
 
Later than night, I joined my neighbors and a few other friends at the Candor Studios on Fairfax.  We saw 6 great, funny as shit comedians.  It was standing room only.  We decided to stay in the room with the projector  a) we were already comfortably seated on the leather sofa, and b) because that was where the free beer and wine was being served.

I forget her name, but she is a Puerto Rican Comedian, so Google and research if you want.  

That was my Tuesday.  I'd have to say a good chill day and night.  Always great to end an evening with laughs.

Wednesday:   It started out meeting with Jack Oat and his assistant from www.musiceditingonline.com.  I met him through a mutual friend Fannius in hopes for a position at his company in the near future.  I'll keep you posted! :)    After that, to be honest I didn't do anything but stay home, clean, and watch the remainder of season 1 of Gossip Girl and a movie called "Poolhall Junkies."  The concept was good, the acting, not so much.

Anyhoots, I'm gonna get outta here.  Deciding if I should go to the Artwalk in downtown or Crown Bar in WeHo.  I guess you'll find out by the end of the week.

Until then. XOXO.




0 comments: